Friday, January 2, 2009

Another year over...and a new one's just begun




Hooray for 2009!!!

2008 was not my year...though come to think of it, 2007 wasn't all that great either. I am excited at the prospect of starting a new year. I have painful memories that I hope to leave behind. I am looking at 2009 with a fresh view.

Sean and I love the movie 'Meet The Robinsons'. The movie's motto "Keep Moving Forward" has become my mantra. My wish is that it will become a mantra of hope, rather than a reminder to merely get out of bed on the morning. One foot in front of the other, one issue at a time, breathe...

I love Sean more than I ever imagined I could love another being. I know that I can not shield him from life's disappointments, but more than anything, I wish for him to grow up knowing how to trust, to see the best in people, to love.

Perhaps 2009 will the year that I learn to do that again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments: